Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Hydroponic seltzer clams.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Top 5  (Read 13032 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FlipConstantine

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 20
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 322
  • In my hood homeboys state the obvious.
    • View Profile
    • Mac Fag Confidential
Re: Top 5
« Reply #60 on: May 21, 2006, 01:54:52 am »

I love rap, too, but am always afraid to be too vocal about it as my tastes run a bit commercial, and it seems that aside from Nas and Wu-Tang, commerical rap is frowned upon here, and I so need all of your approval.

DUDE, I put THREE 6 MAFIA.  You are alright here.  Commercial rap is okay.  Nothing to be ashamed of.
Logged
Everyday I'm hustlin.

Emmoh

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 120
    • View Profile
    • Shameless
Re: Top 5
« Reply #61 on: May 22, 2006, 03:00:33 am »

OutKast

Thank you!

They may be huge beyond belief now, but for a pleasant change in commercial music, it's merited.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Top 5
« Reply #62 on: May 22, 2006, 02:25:54 pm »

I've known a lot of indie rock kids who start their transition to underground hiphop with Atmosphere, featuring my hometown boy Slug. I second Jurassic 5, and Mr. Homosapien. You may also like Giant Panda, Little Brother, Blackalicious, Common, Bus Driver, Talib Kweli, MF Doom, Danger penis, The Roots, Nappy Roots, and Dialated Peoples. (I am working my way through all of those artists at the moment - there's just so much!)

Mmm Speaking of Jurassic 5 and Blackalicious: Lyrics Born is particularly awesome.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up