Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood New Roast Beef band name: THE DATA-TONES

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy Birthday Doc  (Read 3380 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Happy Birthday Doc
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2006, 12:35:00 am »

I was going to say "Happy Birthday" but I don't know you very well and all I was going to have to say beyond Happy Birthday was yet another reference to "You're the Doc, Doc" and... you know... those references have to be saved for use at only the most appropriate occasions.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Doc
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2006, 07:34:44 am »

It is ok littlest of Mets you are a rad random person on the internet.
You. Are. Rad.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Happy Birthday Doc
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2006, 12:01:21 am »

Oh Jesus I am LATE.

Happy Birthday.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up