Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wombat is MAD WITH POWER.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy Birthday, Crun!  (Read 2254 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Happy Birthday, Crun!
« on: May 20, 2006, 09:35:18 pm »

Your Avatar looks familiar, but I don't really remember you as such!

you didn't like emeril and spongebath, and we all pissed on you!

but you have a net cannage of 5. so I guess we didn't punish you too much.

happy birthday, dude. you are 27...

TODAY.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Happy Birthday, Crun!
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2006, 09:43:38 pm »

Bloody fuckmonkey.. are you going for record number of posts in a day or something Mr. TI?   


Serious.

Anyway Crun, if you're still around, hope it was a good'un; whatever that is.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday, Crun!
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2006, 10:05:55 pm »

Who the fuck is Crun?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Happy Birthday, Crun!
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2006, 10:43:00 pm »

have I posted a lot?

I am just bored. sorry. and I hadn't left my house in about 48 hours, because I was sick.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday, Crun!
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2006, 11:25:12 pm »

Everyone has posted a lot.  What's up with you people?  Usually I'm all whining that no one posts while I am stuck at work on the weekend.  Today I could hardly keep up.  It's a lovely Spring day, go outside!
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Happy Birthday, Crun!
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2006, 12:15:45 am »

Happy birthday, board poster I don't know!
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday, Crun!
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2006, 01:04:34 am »

Happy Birthday Crunge.  Where's that confounded Bridge?

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday, Crun!
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2006, 01:51:03 am »

Happy Birthday Crunge.  Where's that confounded Bridge?

~Paul

A tiny can to you, Sirrah!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday, Crun!
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2006, 01:54:51 am »

A tiny can to you, Sirrah!

Thank you, i'll be here all week.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Happy Birthday, Crun!
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2006, 02:46:18 am »

have I posted a lot?

I am just bored. sorry. and I hadn't left my house in about 48 hours, because I was sick.

I was just teasing you mini-me... relax.  Everyone has been on a post run today.. apparently none of us have lives on a Saturday.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Happy Birthday, Crun!
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2006, 03:10:41 am »

yeah, well, I met a cute girl today, so IN YO' FACE BEYOTCH!

but yeah. Crun. what a guy.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Happy Birthday, Crun!
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2006, 01:50:59 pm »

Dude, do we really need a new thread for every half-assed member who doesn't even post here anymore?

We do?

FUCK
Pages: [1]   Go Up