Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood There’s no Day for apologizing to our parents for all the stupid shit we put them through. Perhaps because we never finish before they die.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: The stuff of which dreams are made  (Read 5810 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
Re: The stuff of which dreams are made
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2006, 07:49:16 pm »

Oddly, I didn't start having exam dreams until I'd graduated college. Can't explain it.
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

swinehund

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 140
  • you cannot defeat me, I wear the mask of vulcan
    • View Profile
    • blaagh
Re: The stuff of which dreams are made
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2006, 07:59:43 pm »

I only had exam dreams the day after I was finished exams. I haven't had any since, but who knows?
Logged

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: The stuff of which dreams are made
« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2006, 04:09:31 pm »

Last night I dreamed about Batman and Robin saving an underwater research station from sharks.  Batman like jumped in without breathing gear and started kicking ass because he is that awesome, then Robin jumped in with a bunch of oxygen tanks and saved everyone.  I remember thinking "How come those capes don't get in the way?"

I also dreamed that I was in a large Rolling Stones memorabilia store in Las Vegas, and it was wallpapered with really huge really unfortunate photos of Mick Jagger.

WHAT
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: The stuff of which dreams are made
« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2006, 06:13:11 pm »

I also dreamed that I was in a large Rolling Stones memorabilia store in Las Vegas, and it was wallpapered with really huge really unfortunate photos of Mick Jagger.

WHAT

I think all huge photos of Mick Jagger are probably unfortunate.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: The stuff of which dreams are made
« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2006, 07:53:18 pm »

I think all huge photos of Mick Jagger are probably unfortunate.

Here is some maths.

Simplification.

All huge photos of Mick Jagger are probably unfortunate.
All photos of Mick Jagger are probably unfortunate.
All photos of Mick Jagger are unfortunate.
Mick Jagger is unfortunate.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

FlipConstantine

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 20
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 322
  • In my hood homeboys state the obvious.
    • View Profile
    • Mac Fag Confidential
Re: The stuff of which dreams are made
« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2006, 10:29:33 pm »

Your logic falls down at the last step there.  He'd have to be pretty fortunate to look like he does and still get his bone on all the time.
Logged
Everyday I'm hustlin.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The stuff of which dreams are made
« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2006, 06:29:13 pm »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up