Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that someone should really go fix up the Achewood Wiki, the Achewiki, which could serve as a knowledge base for all things Achewood?

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: May Blogs - A Thread  (Read 16922 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: May Blogs - A Thread
« Reply #90 on: May 21, 2006, 09:53:29 pm »

do people eat whole tomatos?

I can dig things made with tomatos, but not the actual tomato. tomatos are good in a sauce, or salsa, but not in whole slices. maybe I am insane?

I agree completely.  I don't like the texture of the raw tomato, plus if you put them on a sandwhich, the taste overpowers the whole effin' thing!

I won't deny that they're a valueable fruit which I enjoy, but I don't even like the cherry tomatos in a salad.






I have just learned that I am extremely inclined to type "tomoto" for some reason.
Logged
ACHIEVE

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: May Blogs - A Thread
« Reply #91 on: May 21, 2006, 11:16:16 pm »

Paul, these tomato-haters are mad. And sad.  Can't something be done?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: May Blogs - A Thread
« Reply #92 on: May 22, 2006, 12:35:15 am »

Paul, these tomato-haters are mad. And sad.

and feelin' bad.. thinkin' bout the things that she never had.


(Why do atrocious songs stick so easily in my head but "Book Learnin'" doesn't?  WHY?!)
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: May Blogs - A Thread
« Reply #93 on: May 22, 2006, 06:59:09 pm »

Caprese Salad Recipe

This is the best way I can think of to enjoy fresh, ripe tomatoes, and one of my favorite things to get at 'real' italian restaurants. Also, prosciutto wrapped melons.

Logged

nuero

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 105
    • View Profile
Re: May Blogs - A Thread
« Reply #94 on: May 25, 2006, 02:07:16 pm »

I wanna buy Beef's zine.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: May Blogs - A Thread
« Reply #95 on: May 25, 2006, 05:03:21 pm »

I can't eat a tomato like an apple, but some people can.

This is True.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: May Blogs - A Thread
« Reply #96 on: May 25, 2006, 05:12:45 pm »

Men, men, men. Why do you hate your prostate so?
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: May Blogs - A Thread
« Reply #97 on: May 25, 2006, 06:19:03 pm »

Nautical fiction!  Also, what I expect to be Dickens-bashing (which is hopefully just as painful as it sounds)!  If this dream is realised, in print form, I will most definitely purchase it.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

melack

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 70
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 940
  • Cheer up, hamburger.
    • View Profile
    • Worst Songs, Played on Ugliest Guitars
Re: May Blogs - A Thread
« Reply #98 on: May 26, 2006, 01:40:51 am »

RE: Beef's Zine

Holy heck does that sound like an awesome zine. I would love to read that interview with Ray about his ability to freestyle. The 4 page interview with Teodor would be nice, too. I can't say I would really like to read the interview with Pat conducted in Pat's house. If this was made available in the store for less than five dollars, I would buy it. More than five? Ray had better be able to freestyle real good.

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: May Blogs - A Thread
« Reply #99 on: May 26, 2006, 02:43:41 am »

I hope it has got Phillipe Times.
Logged
ACHIEVE

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: May Blogs - A Thread
« Reply #100 on: May 26, 2006, 11:07:07 am »

I think it'd be pretty tough to sing a Neopolitan song while attempting to use Illustrator on a laptop, but maybe Stad speaks from experience here.

At least I know I wouldn't remember the next verse while trying to draw Ray's glasses just right.

(Is there any irony in the fact that Ray is done in Illustrator himself?  Has he, like HAL 9000 become sentient and suddenly appreciative or irony?  Will he open the pod bay doors?
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up