Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that Wombat has figured out how to edit the News Box!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 31 May 2006 - ...the most baloney mini-bar of all time  (Read 2159 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

guns and cigarettes

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 19
    • View Profile
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: 31 May 2006 - ...the most baloney mini-bar of all time
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2006, 04:41:35 am »

You got advertisement in my content!

No, you got content in my advertisement!

Two great tastes that taste internet together.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: 31 May 2006 - ...the most baloney mini-bar of all time
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2006, 05:03:08 am »

That's a top-end conversation right there.

I wonder if this is written painstakingly, or if it's just extemporaneous.
Logged
ACHIEVE

mrdna1

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 163
    • View Profile
    • five-six
Re: 31 May 2006 - ...the most baloney mini-bar of all time
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2006, 05:28:07 am »

I like the (typically Beef) inflection-less "So how are you doing Ray. Are you having a good time."
Logged

melack

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 70
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 940
  • Cheer up, hamburger.
    • View Profile
    • Worst Songs, Played on Ugliest Guitars
Re: 31 May 2006 - ...the most baloney mini-bar of all time
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2006, 06:29:00 am »

I was pretty excited for this zine after reading about it in Beef's blog, but now I've cooled off a bit. It is interesting to see Beef use a question mark, if not a bit unsettling.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: 31 May 2006 - ...the most baloney mini-bar of all time
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2006, 07:25:12 am »

Man why you even got to talk about slavery.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: 31 May 2006 - ...the most baloney mini-bar of all time
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2006, 10:27:25 am »

This is fine I guess, but if he's going to try and sell us a thing (Man why you gotta go and sell us a thing?), then I'd have rather have had content today. 

That being said, I've had a "Bullshit Sunrise" before and they are terrible.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: 31 May 2006 - ...the most baloney mini-bar of all time
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2006, 12:57:14 pm »

So is Ray saying he would have rather had soda or the purple stuff instead of the Sunny D? I bet he also does to the 5th dentist. The one who wouldn't recommend Trident to his patients that chew gum.
Logged

colmore

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 56
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 379
  • Sorry Mom, Sorry Dad, Sorry College
    • View Profile
Re: 31 May 2006 - ...the most baloney mini-bar of all time
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2006, 04:24:57 pm »

I think it's been a bit of a sleepy week over in Northern California.  I'm not one to bitch about my free entertainment, so all I'll say is the last few strips have been tiding me over, and now I think my belly is clear for another main course.
Logged
In Capitalist America, bank robs you!

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: 31 May 2006 - ...the most baloney mini-bar of all time
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2006, 06:44:45 pm »

dang. Bologna is not baloney.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: 31 May 2006 - ...the most baloney mini-bar of all time
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2006, 07:17:01 pm »

Well I was all excited about Beef's zine, and then decided it was just a tease and we'd never get to read any of it, and then I was all pleased that we got to read some of it today and I liked it fine.  I don't know what you are all complaining about.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc
Pages: [1]   Go Up