Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Do not bone your neighbor's wife. That is hella lame.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: We do not wish your people any harm!  (Read 2207 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Brien

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6
  • only good people can hide in computers
    • View Profile
    • Garbage
We do not wish your people any harm!
« on: July 04, 2006, 03:32:07 pm »

Oh look: http://www.go-girly.com/go/403

If you forgot: http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=01172005

I laughed a lot. At at least I went through the motions in a ghastly imitation of feeling. Which is more than Girly has ever done for me before. You can quit now, Mr. Lesnick.

I imagine this counts as "Achewood-centric miscellany." If someone already posted on the subject, I apologize. Sorry.  :'( That is what it is like when I apologize.

ndpatel

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 5
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 132
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sixtyeights.com
Re: We do not wish your people any harm!
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2006, 05:31:48 pm »

I laughed a lot. At at least I went through the motions in a ghastly imitation of feeling. Which is more than Girly has ever done for me before. You can quit now, Mr. Lesnick.

Did you see the alt-text? Mr. Lesnick apparently agrees with you.

On another note, what does this mean and why is it funny? Anyone?
Logged

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: We do not wish your people any harm!
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2006, 05:38:50 pm »

On another note, what does this mean and why is it funny? Anyone?

I... don't know. I thought it was funny, but I don't know why. Maybe because I feel as if I'm 'in' on the joke by having read the Achewood strip it references. In jokes are often not funny but make people feel they should laugh.

Then again, legions of Girly fans thought it was hilarious without even knowing the Achewood strip. Says a lot I suppose.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: We do not wish your people any harm!
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2006, 06:10:37 pm »

legions of Girly fans

I hope this isn't true.  That strip was lame.  The Achewood strip it cops from is gold though.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: We do not wish your people any harm!
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2006, 06:40:49 pm »

I hope this isn't true.  That strip was lame.  The Achewood strip it cops from is gold though.

~Paul

When I say legions....

Apart from the guy who mentioned Achewood, all those comments are terrifying.

Quote
Good thing I read Jeffrey's comment to realize what the crap was going on. I really like Winter's bottom in the first panel. Winter's bottom needs a fanclub.
Quote
lol :D someone got some serious contempt for their previous drawing style!
Quote
looooool

Laugh out out out out out out loud.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: We do not wish your people any harm!
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2006, 08:06:02 pm »

Laugh out out out out out out loud.

Pronounced so as to rhyme with pool.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile
Re: We do not wish your people any harm!
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2006, 12:02:26 am »

...I think Girly is funny...
Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: We do not wish your people any harm!
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2006, 03:33:46 am »

...I think Girly is funny...

GIT 'IM!!!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: [1]   Go Up