Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
The tip jar is broken, but Wombat will entertain bribe offers, assuming she can find this edit screen again.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Six Sheets to the Wind  (Read 6469 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Six Sheets to the Wind
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2003, 03:47:13 am »

I drank a little in HS, then binged for about the first 3 weeks of college.  After that I didn't drink at all until junior year, opting instead for other libations.  I drank only slightly until....


I went to law school.  I think drinking is an official part of the curriculum in law school.  The damn ABA requires it for accredidation.  I drank more in the first month of law school than I had in my entire life before.  It was an order of magnitude...

Sad thing about it is the same thing happens when you start practicing.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up