Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

I get so lonely up here. You never write, you never call.

sigh

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy Halloween  (Read 5309 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Halloween
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2006, 05:13:03 am »

Big pancreased pegging. HOTT!

that is wrong on so many levels.
Logged

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Halloween
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2006, 06:29:42 am »

I could read the end of the page before this to figure out what is going on but I feel like it's probably more fun if I don't.
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Halloween
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2006, 02:43:45 am »

Pegging?  ...linnea...and...pegging...? 

I have a sneaking suspicion I missed an inside joke sometime last year.  Will someone CJ this one for me?  Or is it exactly like it sounds? 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Halloween
« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2006, 03:07:45 am »

Pegging?  ...linnea...and...pegging...? 

I have a sneaking suspicion I missed an inside joke sometime last year.  Will someone CJ this one for me?  Or is it exactly like it sounds? 

"Exactly as it sounds" is the safe bet here.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up