Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Do you love saying "Canadian bacon"?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy Birthday Smick!  (Read 2422 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Happy Birthday Smick!
« on: July 31, 2006, 12:50:49 pm »

The big 3-0 looms for us all eventually... or did loom for some others, but today is yours.  May your avatar of Captain James T. jerking a dude off furiously into his face not prevent you from getting a free 85 oz coke with your nachos this day!
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Happy Birthday Smick!
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2006, 01:30:24 pm »

Happy Birthday, smick!  You have not been around for a terribly long time, but you have already left your mark as good people.  Here's hoping you have a rather super day, my good fellow!
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Happy Birthday Smick!
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2006, 01:41:43 pm »

Smick - you're kind of a crap dude, but it's your birthday, so enjoy your nachos, chochacho.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Happy Birthday Smick!
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2006, 02:01:05 pm »

Yay, it's your birthday! Have a good'un, Smick!
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Smick!
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2006, 02:10:07 pm »

30 is the new 15, or something. Happy day!
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Smick!
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2006, 02:53:04 pm »

Happy Birthday, welcome to middle age.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Happy Birthday Smick!
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2006, 04:38:06 pm »

I do not consider 30 to be old! be glad about that!

chances are, if you came to my store to buy beer, I would still check your ID!

Happy Birthday!
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday Smick!
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2006, 04:47:26 pm »

Aw, thanks folks.   I didn't realize I'm the same age as TOUAMB.

It's been an alright day.   I will not receive free nachos, but will however be offered various chips and drinks throughout the day.

(I'm getting on a series of flights heading to Dallas, TX again.)
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up