Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You might, rabbit

You might.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Nice Pat? (09-24-03)  (Read 12905 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Nice Pat?- 9/24/03
« Reply #60 on: September 26, 2003, 02:20:58 pm »

Quote from: "jldunston"
I give up.  

I changed my av, too, in keeping with Jough's theme.  Whee!


man why got gots to be so ugly and all

with your disproportionate faces

and your shrunken bodies

it just makes me think of the hoss fetuses in jars that they keep in the back room of veterinary clinics
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Nice Pat?- 9/24/03
« Reply #61 on: September 26, 2003, 03:44:20 pm »

Quote from: "jldunston"
I give up.  

I changed my av, too, in keeping with Jough's theme.  Whee!


While I think your previous title would've just been creepy when paired with this avatar I don't totally see where the piggishness comes from.
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Nice Pat?- 9/24/03
« Reply #62 on: September 26, 2003, 04:11:29 pm »

Pigtails.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up