Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Man Pat you don't gotta talk to me like they teach you in that class for people with too much anger.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: What would...  (Read 5615 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: What would...
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2006, 11:15:11 pm »

I would like to think that my board avatar doesn't represent my inner being, because if so I am officially strongly troubled. I mean, who knew my inner googly eye smoked a robber-baron cigar?

(Of course, I'm also trying to keep from concluding that the diaspora of my tiny cans of Dr. Pepper represents some flaw in my soul. Maybe this board does have some Mexican magical realism problems, or maybe I'm just hell of melancholic.)
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: What would...
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2006, 02:30:20 am »

My avatar does not at all represent my inner being, since Sloth is the sin that I am least good at.  I am working on it, but it doesn't come naturally.

Now I am wondering what my inner Googly Eye looks like.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: What would...
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2006, 03:04:40 pm »

I am most definitly not a scared looking business cat.

See, it's hard to say... when I see actual photos of myself, I'm usually astonished by how unattractive I look.  In my mind, I am more attractive then I am in photos.  But there is also the aspect of me that is like an intensly shy book-read shut in, and the crazy loud, theatre party person.  So, I suppose I would be an extremely attractive librarian exhibitionist.  And I don't know what that looks like.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Re: What would...
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2006, 03:06:07 pm »

So, I suppose I would be an extremely attractive librarian exhibitionist.  And I don't know what that looks like.

I'm sure google would help you with that one...
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: What would...
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2006, 05:44:51 pm »

yeah, um, my picture would kind of flash back and forth between being really handsome and ugly. that is all.

and either I'd be kind of a hobo, or I'd be fighting ladies off with a stick.

I'd either be playing a guitar skillfully, or holding a guitar and making ugly noises and the ladies were running away.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Re: What would...
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2006, 07:54:15 pm »

The alternative is I'd look like a zombie in a suit. Oh, I've got photos of that too...
I have realised that for an orthodox wedding I may not have been the ideal choice of best man. I have really bad retinal intolerance, (possibly because of) my pupils always being uber dilated. This just means that like a cat, it's nigh impossible to avoid red eye in photos of me, regardless of which direction I'm looking. There's one shot of me where one eye is bright red, the other black as night, and again, I'm looking off in another direction entirely.
This might just mean I'm some sort of demon?
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

PopeUrban

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 11
  • vegetarian sXe/hXc
    • View Profile
Re: What would...
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2006, 09:37:34 pm »

I'd probably be having sex with a female I'm only friends with.  Atleast, at this point in time that's probably what it would look like.
Logged
http://visualresistance.org/wordpress/ghostbikes

Has anyone commented on the phrase "dump factory" yet? Because, wow. Best euphemism for the intestines ever.

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: What would...
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2006, 12:54:17 am »

I'd look exactly the same, except for a longer goatee and I'd also be winning a game of Russian Roulette with a dog.  In the background of the photograph would be a cigar store indian and a synthesizer.
Logged
ACHIEVE

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: What would...
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2006, 02:53:46 pm »

wait, are you playing roulette with the dog, or is the dog just there with you?  And are we talking canine, or a derogatory term for unattractive female?
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up