Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I got mad about Robert Fripp's "music" again. I need to go to bed.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: 29 Aug 2006 - Yo mama so greedy, she won't pee  (Read 3476 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: 29 Aug 2006 - Yo mama so greedy, she won't pee
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2006, 10:44:43 pm »

I just literally Laughed out Loud.

my roommate is giving me A Look.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: 29 Aug 2006 - Yo mama so greedy, she won't pee
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2006, 03:00:28 am »

PWNT!

and CJ'ed!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: 29 Aug 2006 - Yo mama so greedy, she won't pee
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2006, 04:10:50 pm »

The english cat was unwittingly impressed with his own wit.
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: 29 Aug 2006 - Yo mama so greedy, she won't pee
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2006, 09:06:23 pm »

For some reason, perhaps their ubiquitous nature, yo mama jokes are one of the few subsets of joke wherein I appreciate jokes that deconstruct said subset. Usually, I hate deconstruction as much as I hate kitsch and camp but... there's something about the yo momma joke, maybe because it has lapped the irony meter so many times, that lends itself to it.

"Yo momma so fat that she should really seek medical attention, I'm worried about her well-being."

I must be weird but that's funny to me.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up