Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood Surprising fact: wearing clothes burns 12 more calories per day than nudity.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Black Trousers: A Problem  (Read 3777 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Black Trousers: A Problem
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2006, 10:14:14 am »

Perhaps you do not have the responsibility to wear black #####.  Dark ##### are a privilege, damn it, not a right.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Black Trousers: A Problem
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2006, 01:14:39 pm »

I actually don't own any blue ****** because I can never remember what shoes/socks one is supposed to wear with them. So my ****** are either black or khaki. Although I usually just wear blue jeans and sneakers every single day.

I own blue #####.  I wear black shoes with them.  And blue socks.

What Choop said about socks.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Black Trousers: A Problem
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2006, 04:17:54 am »

I think we're missing the point of my previous post, here.  The problem was the triple threat of brown on white on black.  Black on black on black is ideal, of course, but black on black on brown would be acceptable.  Black on white on black could even be considered stylish, if, for instance, one were Michael Jackson.  But the trifecta was just a bit much for our senior prom. 

And by some miracle, the shoes and socks both showed up in the photos. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up