Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

When the creations of a genius collide with the mind of a layman, and produce an empty sound, there is little doubt as to which is at fault. - Salvador Dali

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: (6th of February, 2007) A German who gets so bored by his haircut that he dies.  (Read 18059 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile

Very rarely do you park on an absolute flat, the car always settles against the tranny in one direction or another.


I live on the great plains, all i have is flatness.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile

Very rarely do you park on an absolute flat, the car always settles against the tranny in one direction or another.

Obviously never been to Houston.  Hell I could leave the fucker in neutral.  It ain't going nowhere.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up