Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You might, rabbit

You might.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I would really like to have the acoustic version of this one song  (Read 2537 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Fooker

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -18
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 193
  • domesticated troll
    • View Profile

Cells - The Servant

Right when the Sin City trailer came out, I tried really hard to find it. No luck. Now I found that it was actually released shortly after I gave up looking. Google is useless, all I find are broken links.

I am willing to pay to buy this song. For example, is it on iTunes? I do not have iTunes.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2007, 01:58:06 am by Fooker »
Logged
NONSENSICAL STATEMENT INVOLVING PLANKTON

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: I would really like to have the accoustic version of this one song
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2007, 02:29:47 am »

I am getting a result on iTunes from the soundtrack of some film.

Le Transporteur 2? I have never actually bought a song off of iTunes.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: I would really like to have the accoustic version of this one song
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2007, 02:36:52 am »

Cells - The Servant

Right when the Sin City trailer came out, I tried really hard to find it. No luck. Now I found that it was actually released shortly after I gave up looking. Google is useless, all I find are broken links.

I am willing to pay to buy this song. For example, is it on iTunes? I do not have iTunes.

even if you have a PC, you can get iTunes. I really like it, but there's been talk about songs that you buy from iTunes being incompatible with other non-Apple MP3 players. I think that's because they're in protected AAC format (mp4, I believe). My method of getting around that is using iTunes to burn an audio disc, which I can listen to in my car, or rip again to get unprotected music. I'm sure that some cracker out there has devised a faster, better way through code crackin', but that's my low-tech solution.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: I would really like to have the accoustic version of this one song
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2007, 02:51:33 am »

I'm pretty sure you can have iTunes make them into mp3's. Maybe not, though. As I said, I have never downloaded music from iTunes.

or you can download a program to crack the DRM, which, I mean... is illegal, I guess. DRM pisses me off a ton, but, I guess Apple was just doing the best they could to placate the RIAA and get deals with them for iTunes. Which, I mean, has certainly been a net positive for the music industry as well as consumers.

this worries me.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: I would really like to have the accoustic version of this one song
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2007, 03:15:37 am »

To make iTunes DRM'd files into MP3s you need to burn them to a CD and rip them back into iTunes, or download a 3rd party app to do this.

I'm usually defeated by this trivial amount of work, and just make a stab at trying to remember the album name until I am near someone who will sell it to me.

I usually fail at this.
Logged

Fooker

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -18
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 193
  • domesticated troll
    • View Profile
Re: I would really like to have the accoustic version of this one song
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2007, 11:24:21 pm »

I will make some sort of special reward for whoever can find me that track.
Logged
NONSENSICAL STATEMENT INVOLVING PLANKTON

Fooker

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -18
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 193
  • domesticated troll
    • View Profile
Re: I would really like to have the accoustic version of this one song
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2007, 09:53:29 pm »

Like, fifty dollars.
Logged
NONSENSICAL STATEMENT INVOLVING PLANKTON

Sub_Topical

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 41
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 316
  • Cog -> Machine
    • View Profile
Re: I would really like to have the accoustic version of this one song
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2007, 10:38:57 pm »

Of wal-mart ca$h.
Logged
We must repeat!

Fooker

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -18
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 193
  • domesticated troll
    • View Profile
Re: I would really like to have the accoustic version of this one song
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2007, 11:04:47 pm »

I forgot about that.
Logged
NONSENSICAL STATEMENT INVOLVING PLANKTON

Fooker

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -18
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 193
  • domesticated troll
    • View Profile
Re: I would really like to have the accoustic version of this one song
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2007, 01:57:43 am »

Yeah. I found out that if I pushed it, the greeters really would get fired whether the local management wanted to or not.

So I dropped it. I can make money other ways.

Come on people. Acoustic version of Cells. Fifty dollars.

You know you can do this.
Logged
NONSENSICAL STATEMENT INVOLVING PLANKTON

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: I would really like to have the acoustic version of this one song
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2007, 12:04:30 am »

Here's the import with the instrumental version of that song. It was once available as a free download on their website, but it looks like it is gone now. You can buy the import for $15 (including shipping), and with the $50 you send me, it'll be under $70. That's not too bad, eh?
« Last Edit: March 03, 2007, 12:35:50 am by Nabubrush drinks (a lot) »
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: I would really like to have the acoustic version of this one song
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2007, 05:43:49 am »

Did you go to allofmp3.com?
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: I would really like to have the acoustic version of this one song
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2007, 08:14:17 pm »

Did you go to allofmp3.com?

You almost certainly aren't asking me, but I did. They had the one album and that was it. I found a few imports (1 @ $50) that had additional EPs and stuff added in that may or may not have had the song on them. The one I linked to definitely has the instrumental version on it. It may not be as critical as it appeared to be a month or two ago.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon
Pages: [1]   Go Up