Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HIDE YOUR SHAME
by wearing new t-shirts from Word Front Wares. Shroud yourself in pure unadulterated awesome.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Retirement  (Read 9823 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Retirement
« Reply #60 on: April 01, 2007, 11:48:47 pm »

I'm never going to retire.

I'm planning on living until i'm 150 and spending the second half of my life on Mars.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Retirement
« Reply #61 on: April 02, 2007, 12:17:57 am »

I'm never going to retire.

I'm planning on living until i'm 150 and spending the second half of my life on Mars.

Fine, abandon the Green, Green Hills of Earth. I'm going to be a mole-person.

And Linn, I'm not at work. That happens Thursday morning. If I'm around you'll notice the difference, what with the enforced sobriety and all.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Retirement
« Reply #62 on: April 02, 2007, 01:15:55 am »

Fine, abandon the Green, Green Hills of Earth. I'm going to be a mole-person.

And Linn, I'm not at work. That happens Thursday morning. If I'm around you'll notice the difference, what with the enforced sobriety and all.

Oh! Damn. Well, I hope you enjoy your hometime. How often do you have to be working in Alaska?
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Retirement
« Reply #63 on: April 02, 2007, 01:18:14 am »

Oh! Damn. Well, I hope you enjoy your hometime. How often do you have to be working in Alaska?

Every other two weeks, about. it's actually one day extra in AK. Luckily, my wife doesn't mind too terribly much.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Retirement
« Reply #64 on: April 02, 2007, 04:30:48 am »

Every other two weeks, about. it's actually one day extra in AK. Luckily, my wife doesn't mind too terribly much.

wow, I bet they search your luggage and everything. When my ex was in Iraq, he had his friends decant bottles of hooch into empty Mountain Dew bottles and mail them in that way.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up