Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Fnord.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Onstad's new "Achewood-Related" project?  (Read 9338 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: Onstad's new "Achewood-Related" project?
« Reply #60 on: March 15, 2007, 05:46:38 am »

When I said that, I almost wrote "so now inev is gonna know where I live." I've checked, that's the only one. That's a neat shopping center - one day when the weather gets just a little warmer I'm gonna get me some ice cream from Marble Slab and go stare into the windows of Curves until someone comes out and asks me to leave.

Did you venture out this way, or are you a kinda-sorta neighbor?
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Onstad's new "Achewood-Related" project?
« Reply #61 on: March 15, 2007, 06:09:30 am »

well, I mean, I'm only home this week for spring break. But, I live....basically near the southern part of Johnston Road. Most of my friends live closer to your part of town, though.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Onstad's new "Achewood-Related" project?
« Reply #62 on: March 15, 2007, 08:33:42 pm »

When I said that, I almost wrote "so now inev is gonna know where I live." I've checked, that's the only one. That's a neat shopping center - one day when the weather gets just a little warmer I'm gonna get me some ice cream from Marble Slab and go stare into the windows of Curves until someone comes out and asks me to leave.

Did you venture out this way, or are you a kinda-sorta neighbor?

All the Curves 'round these parts have blacked out windows. I can only assume there's nudity involved.
Logged

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: Onstad's new "Achewood-Related" project?
« Reply #63 on: March 16, 2007, 02:36:10 am »

All the Curves 'round these parts have blacked out windows. I can only assume there's nudity involved.

Even better. Any old perv can get caught staring into the transparent windows of a women's gym. It's when you see one sitting there, ice cream sundae in hand, and you KNOW he can't see in, which means he's using his IMAGINATION...
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Onstad's new "Achewood-Related" project?
« Reply #64 on: March 16, 2007, 02:51:19 am »

Did you ever consider that blacking out the windows at Curves may be done as a service to the general public?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Onstad's new "Achewood-Related" project?
« Reply #65 on: March 16, 2007, 03:25:30 am »

Did you ever consider that blacking out the windows at Curves may be done as a service to the general public?

That's not a nice thing to say.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Fooker

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -18
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 193
  • domesticated troll
    • View Profile
Re: Onstad's new "Achewood-Related" project?
« Reply #66 on: March 16, 2007, 04:59:54 am »

Did you ever consider that blacking out the windows at Curves may be done as a service to the general public?

Canned.
Logged
NONSENSICAL STATEMENT INVOLVING PLANKTON

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Onstad's new "Achewood-Related" project?
« Reply #67 on: March 16, 2007, 01:49:20 pm »

Canned.

Don't endorse this behavior.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Onstad's new "Achewood-Related" project?
« Reply #68 on: March 20, 2007, 01:12:15 am »

Ok Onstad sold me. I dont have over a hundred bucks to blow on some bacon club so I figured I'd just check out this pack that he raved about. Its over $20!!! http://store.fatherscountryhams.com/browse.cfm/4,168.htm
Now I'm only 21 so I'm I don't know everything about grocery shopping. But >$20 for bacon? No thank you sir. >$100 for bacon a month.... definitely not. I'd just end up dipping it in bourbon or something.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up