Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood The bus is crossing Klickitat St., home of Ramona Quimby. It's pretty swank these days. No sign of Nosmo King.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: March 29, 2007 - Andy Kaufman good  (Read 7301 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: March 29, 2007 - Andy Kaufman good
« Reply #45 on: March 30, 2007, 06:25:34 am »

Logged
ACHIEVE

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: March 29, 2007 - Andy Kaufman good
« Reply #46 on: March 30, 2007, 06:34:37 am »

In a world where theorizing about Axl Rose were a useful thing, I would be the most useful person.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: March 29, 2007 - Andy Kaufman good
« Reply #47 on: March 30, 2007, 10:34:17 am »

I hate Andy Kaufman.  I want to punch him in the pancreas.  How dare he belittle Jerry "the King" Lawler.  And he's disrespectful to the sacred memory of Elvis.
AW totally gets it.

I found Kaufman through man on the moon, bought the dvd, watched it and re-watched it. It infuriated me because I didn't get why the main character was completely moronic and unlikable for half the movie. Then I realised I was playing right into his hands.
Also Eternal Sunshine was a good role with Carrey, the dude's got chops, I'd like to see some more of that stuff. The mask was awesome though.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up