Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Would Star Trek have had the same gravitas if Spock had been named Vince?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What is AllofMP3.com and why should I care about it?  (Read 1843 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
What is AllofMP3.com and why should I care about it?
« on: April 17, 2007, 07:52:57 pm »

Apparently "It's Back Online" and this is either a sign of the End Times, or a victorious slap in the face of The Man.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: What is AllofMP3.com and why should I care about it?
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2007, 04:18:41 am »

AllOfMP3 is dead to me.  They just started the suck train down the suck track a long time ago.

Oink is where it's at, yo.

I also plan to buy several EMI albums on iTunes once they release them in better quality and no DRM, just to add to the numbers that show that's what people want.  They should be rewarded for their boldness in giving consumers something that consumers (like me!) are willing to pay for.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: What is AllofMP3.com and why should I care about it?
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2007, 04:22:46 am »

What is this "Oink" of which you speak?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: What is AllofMP3.com and why should I care about it?
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2007, 04:36:07 am »

It is a invite only torrent site that is out of this world.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: What is AllofMP3.com and why should I care about it?
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2007, 05:23:15 am »

I finally figured out how to slip it past the firewalls here, and I am pacing myself.

Is so good.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: [1]   Go Up