Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

“Do what you love and the money will follow,” as they say, but I would add, “...but don’t do ONLY what you love until it generates adequate cash flow.” -=RAY=-

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Southeastern 'Woodies Unite?  (Read 4858 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Southeastern 'Woodies Unite?
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2003, 04:22:47 pm »

Correction, there's 5 of us in the immediate DC area. I forgot about Carlos and Anarchy_Bowling (well, when he's not in class). Take that rest of the world!
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Southeastern 'Woodies Unite?
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2003, 04:28:28 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
Quote from: "jldunston"
Plus, if we meet in DC, Jough might show up!


Har dee har har.  You are so funny.  That is to laugh.


I try.  You saw what happened when I was trying to be evil.  

Let's do this: everyone on the East Coast who would like to meet, PM me with your location.  I will compile the data on a large wall map with color-coded thumbtacks, and use a complicated algorithm and several balls of string to calculate the meeting place that is least inconvenient for all parties.  When that's been done, we'll set a date.  

Also, anybody who wants to come to my place on Halloween is welcome, regardless.  PM me for directions.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Southeastern 'Woodies Unite?
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2003, 05:21:52 pm »

Miami, FL is just KICKIN' this time of year.

I'm just saying.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up