Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

What we need more of is science.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: April 25 2007 - since major religious thinkers came out against the diorama  (Read 3361 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

iron_felix

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 373
    • View Profile

It's more a question of physiology, I think.  Vlad can toke up, but does it actually make him high?  It's hard to tell if all that alcohol makes him drunk, considering how boisterous the dude is anyway.

Also, 200 posts.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives

Dope is for dopes, man. 

The thing that most annoys me about habitual pot smokers (other than the fuck*ng music) is their tee-hee "ohmyfuck*nggodwe'resonaughty" giddiness about smoking pot.  "Oh man, I was so baked..."

Whenever I run into a dude who is high I always have the urge to cut off one of his fingers, just to give him something else to worry about other than how buzzed he is.  I realize this urge makes me a bad person.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile

Oh god, back in my days of substance abuse, I always had this thing - this thing I was aware of, but could not controle.  When I reached the point when I was high or drunk, I would have to inform the people with me.  It was very important for me to make sure they knew I was high/drunk.  Even if I told myself not to do this, I would absolutely have to do this.  I was aware that this was the annoying thing drunk/high people do, but like a train barreling toward me I could not stop this behavior in myself.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile

After deep contemplation, I have concluded I have no f'ing idea why dioramas would be heresy.  I await enlightenment.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

V-Adore

  • Guest

After deep contemplation, I have concluded I have no f'ing idea why dioramas would be heresy.  I await enlightenment.

Idolatry? Someone in an iconoclastic phase, perhaps?
Logged

Teatime

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 14
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 109
    • View Profile

This idol is all true, baby.
Logged

Bimmicus

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 32
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 186
  • Rotten Bastard
    • View Profile
    • SPLUNGE

Although how one gets a ##### stoned to begin with is completely beyond me.

Hash oil, natch.
Logged
you can't spank the monkey if he's on your back
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up