Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Wife upset because I kept her up all night playing World of Snorecraft.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: TOUAMB Whispered Apologies deal?  (Read 3429 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Teatime

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 14
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 109
    • View Profile
Re: TOUAMB Whispered Apologies deal?
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2007, 04:33:10 am »

I've arbitrarily decided that eight members is about critical mass, so if people have drawn things go ahead and send them to me at thomas at horstmann dot com. I will then send them to someone who wants to write. (I have something drawn that I will have to wait until Monday to upload).

As for the ameteur artist folks, I see no reason to worry. Two of my favorite W.A.s are of totally questionable artistic merit. (here and here)
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: TOUAMB Whispered Apologies deal?
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2007, 01:12:32 pm »

Cool.  The earliest I can get mine scanned up is Monday, as I need to bring it in to the office to do so.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: TOUAMB Whispered Apologies deal?
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2007, 12:07:25 am »

Is this still a go?
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up