Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that nobody but Wombat notices what is in the News Box?

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: May 23rd, 2007 - Less balls than a carrot listening to violin music  (Read 4818 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: May 23rd, 2007 - Less balls than a carrot listening to violin music
« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2007, 03:42:40 am »

Oh, and Linnea:  If I ever find myself standing on my toes trying to grab something from a shelf, the object of my desire stubbornly remaining a mere 1.75 inches out of reach, I'll be sure to ask you for help.

Heh! Dude, just give me a call. I'd be glad to help. I always get made fun of when we have to wash the rigs (ambulance and/or fire trucks) because I have to hop and jump and climb to get the job done.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: May 23rd, 2007 - Less balls than a carrot listening to violin music
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2007, 04:06:10 am »

So funny, and so apropos at this time. 

I liked this strip.  It's true to Beef, and true to life.

Carry on, Achewoodians.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: May 23rd, 2007 - Less balls than a carrot listening to violin music
« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2007, 06:39:29 am »

PS I did a size comparison, and I obviously have a big head or something. I would have to date quite small of a girl, i think, to have her head fit under my chin. Maybe I am wrong, though.

I am trying really hard to avoid doing a thing where I try to triangulate girls' heights from facebook pictures.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up