Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I am composing a tone poem about eagles, lawnmowers, and Ted Nugent. It is composed only of the sounds of those things.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: m.assetbar archives  (Read 1132 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DanSC

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 79
    • View Profile
m.assetbar archives
« on: June 04, 2007, 04:56:01 pm »

Hey guys-

I'm sorry in advance if this has already been discussed--I haven't been to these boards in a little while. But I noticed today that the archives are now going through that m.assetbar thing. Which I wouldn't really care about except for that it doesn't display the alt texts. Is there a way to get to the old archives that are hosted on the achewood server without clicking backwards through four years of strips? Is there a way to view the alt texts on the m.assetbar pages?
Logged
"If you can't have fun playin' with a toy truck, then it's time to reevaluate your life."

DanSC

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 79
    • View Profile
Re: m.assetbar archives
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2007, 06:27:27 pm »

Ah, cool, thanks--got it bookmarked now.
Logged
"If you can't have fun playin' with a toy truck, then it's time to reevaluate your life."
Pages: [1]   Go Up