Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Established 2003
TOUAMB: Wandering off topic since the early 21st Century

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: What do you know about Indiana?  (Read 4559 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: What do you know about Indiana?
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2007, 11:43:26 pm »

I live pretty close to Indiana but haven't felt the urge to try it yet.

I was going to go see the race this year, but apparently you have to plan for that like eight fuck*ng years in advance.

So in 2014, I'll see you at the 500!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up