Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Would Star Trek have had the same gravitas if Spock had been named Vince?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ratatouille  (Read 1535 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
Ratatouille
« on: June 30, 2007, 05:23:44 am »

It is awesome.  Go see it now.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Ratatouille
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2007, 05:48:01 am »

I am really really mad. My friends went to see it. No one called me.

My friend mentioned "some people might go see a movie tomorrow," and apparently thought that this constituted inviting me. He was waiting for me to call him.

WTF. I heard it was good. I will see it soon.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Ratatouille
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2007, 09:31:57 am »

I shall see it tomorrow.  This I vow.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Ratatouille
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2007, 02:40:54 pm »

Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Ratatouille
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2007, 03:17:26 pm »

I'm seein' SICKO before I see anything else, no offense to the fine people at the Pix.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Ratatouille
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2007, 06:11:28 pm »

I'm seein' SICKO before I see anything else, no offense to the fine people at the Pix.

Double Header!!!
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Ratatouille
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2007, 03:37:56 am »

Double Header!!!

That was meant to read Double Feature.  And... Success.  Both movies are quite moving and entertaining.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: [1]   Go Up