Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood C:\> Get on the Night Train. || You are on the Night Train. There is an Axl Rose here.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: 22 June 2007 - everyone should go and "[sin against their own bodies]"  (Read 3161 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

V-Adore

  • Guest

Exactly the right choice for thread title. Otherwise, I got nothin'.
Logged

elfbabe

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 39
    • View Profile

Exactly the right choice for thread title. Otherwise, I got nothin'.

Yes, I was hoping to discuss the concept of sinning against one's own body. If anybody wants to prevent one from fuck*ng oneself, it is certainly not one's own body. Judging by my own example, one's own body is definitely down with that shit.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile

Yes, I was hoping to discuss the concept of sinning against one's own body. If anybody wants to prevent one from fuck*ng oneself, it is certainly not one's own body. Judging by my own example, one's own body is definitely down with that shit.

Maybe he meant in an anatomically impossible (or at least unlikely) way.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile

Maybe he meant with a helicopter blade.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up