Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I had to look up how pi is derived. It has been sixteen years since the SAT, yet still, I feel very ashamed

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Twin Peaks Season Two  (Read 4971 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Twin Peaks Season Two
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2007, 04:03:37 pm »

Yeah, it is an okay show.  That really spun out of control.  It is just overhyped, maybe?
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Twin Peaks Season Two
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2007, 09:30:45 pm »

basically I like the show because...

Ok, too much drug talk.  I read that as basically I like the snow
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Twin Peaks Season Two
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2007, 09:38:59 pm »

Dang.  I live in a town 10-15 miles (10) south of OKC.


Dang.  That is not what we all look like.  I swear.

How about these dudes we met about 50 miles further south?
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Twin Peaks Season Two
« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2007, 04:03:34 am »

Now that is more like it.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up