Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Yo mama's so crass and low, she puts chocolate pieces into her mouth while she is still chewing up the previous chocolate pieces.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: When an porn star has your name...  (Read 3896 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: When an porn star has your name...
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2007, 04:53:37 pm »

It certainly does.

Oh snap!  The world is a better place than I thought it was.  I used to love me some pin ball.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: When an porn star has your name...
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2007, 05:48:22 pm »

It certainly does.

I'm sad that I didn't think of this first.  That site is in my bookmarks.

I love the pinball.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: When an porn star has your name...
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2007, 06:05:42 pm »

Me and Ms. Nabu are going to head out to Ground Kontrol tonight, for MF's 8th anniversary shindig. Check out the list of games they have. Sound like fun?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: When an porn star has your name...
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2007, 12:16:15 am »

I am scheduled to be at the Ground Kontrol as well.   I just discovered its existance a few weeks ago.

On edit: Luckily you posted that link, and saved me the trip!
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: When an porn star has your name...
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2007, 12:34:04 am »

I am scheduled to be at the Ground Kontrol as well.   I just discovered its existance a few weeks ago.

On edit: Luckily you posted that link, and saved me the trip!

Saved you the trip? What does that mean?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: When an porn star has your name...
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2007, 01:22:43 am »

I think I was actually thinking of IAFD, which I didn't know existed when I posted my previous message, but just assumed existed.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: When an porn star has your name...
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2007, 02:03:53 am »

Saved you the trip? What does that mean?

It's closed for a private party tonight.

I am unaffiliated with whomever is there tonight, I'm just a fellow that got a call from some other unaffiliated person saying "I need to go play old school video games".
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: When an porn star has your name...
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2007, 02:07:24 am »

It's closed for a private party tonight.

I am unaffiliated with whomever is there tonight, I'm just a fellow that got a call from some other unaffiliated person saying "I need to go play old school video games".

Sorry, I only figured out what you were getting at after re-reading. This is perhaps the only time I've ever reached the rarified air of being at such an exclusive, invite-only event. I am invited to that private party. It ain't like Jough slapping Thurston Howell's hand tonight (did I get that right?) but I still feel like I'm a pretty big wheel right now.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: When an porn star has your name...
« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2007, 03:16:11 am »

Sorry, I only figured out what you were getting at after re-reading. This is perhaps the only time I've ever reached the rarified air of being at such an exclusive, invite-only event. I am invited to that private party. It ain't like Jough slapping Thurston Howell's hand tonight (did I get that right?) but I still feel like I'm a pretty big wheel right now.

The sting is salved by the new plans to go drink beers and play we up in NE.   Let me know how it is, it looks pretty awesome from web page.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up