Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You might, rabbit

You might.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Boom-Dat Hyype 'Terapy - August 9 2007  (Read 1514 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Boom-Dat Hyype 'Terapy - August 9 2007
« on: August 09, 2007, 09:30:39 am »

I would have figured Ray for already having a therapist.
This strip basically forgives the previous rather lame strip.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2007, 12:19:49 pm by wombat »
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Boom-Dat Hyype 'Terapy
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2007, 09:51:12 am »

Once again we failed to see the big picture.  Yesterday Onstad wasn't repeating himself, he was establishing a pattern. 

Also, this strip is the latest reminder that Onstad reads this board.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Boom-Dat Hyype 'Terapy
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2007, 12:19:16 pm »

Once again we failed to see the big picture. 

Hear hear.

I want some of this kind of therapy.  Does it come with good drugs?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Boom-Dat Hyype 'Terapy - August 9 2007
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2007, 04:22:01 pm »

Ass-bar is straying dangerously close to fanfic over this one.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Victoria Waterfield

  • Molly
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 336
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 739
  • FUCK YOU, MIKE!
    • View Profile
Re: Boom-Dat Hyype 'Terapy - August 9 2007
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2007, 04:24:34 pm »

I would have figured Ray for already having a therapist.
This strip basically forgives the previous rather lame strip.

Indeed. I am mollified.
Logged

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: Boom-Dat Hyype 'Terapy - August 9 2007
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2007, 04:57:04 pm »

My therapist just stares at me until I try to talk football with him. Then he stares and frowns at me.
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Boom-Dat Hyype 'Terapy - August 9 2007
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2007, 06:07:42 pm »

Damn. This strip is so effing great that it makes me feel like a chump for bitchin' about yesterday's strip.

Onstad, I am sorry that I said bad things about your comic strip yesterday. You are still rad. I do not mean to be a hater.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up