Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"Okay, Okay, enough of all that. New strip Wednesday afternoon. "  See, we shoulda took bets.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I Guess This Is What We Got it For...  (Read 1227 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Asherdan

  • Flavor-Flav's Blinking Tooth
  • Mod Squad
  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 678
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 188
    • View Profile
I Guess This Is What We Got it For...
« on: August 28, 2009, 08:44:26 pm »

« Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 10:39:40 pm by Asherdan »
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: I Guess This Is What We Got it For...
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2009, 10:14:47 pm »

Sounds like a blast!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: I Guess This Is What We Got it For...
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2009, 08:01:28 pm »

Campland on the Bay.

whoa!  thats only a hop skip and a jump from where my friend lives.  i ought to ask her if she knows about it.  when she and her family get back from japan in a few years, she might like to go there...
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."
Pages: [1]   Go Up