Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That you can post photos to the TOUAMB Flickr Pool?

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: (10-17-2007) The Perfect Thing To Say, Ever  (Read 13509 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: (10-17-2007) The Perfect Thing To Say, Ever
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2007, 02:14:05 am »

um, that is what I just said.

Quote
I mean, if you had only eaten a certain dish from one restaurant, your opinion of the dish as a whole might be skewed.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: (10-17-2007) The Perfect Thing To Say, Ever
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2007, 01:44:55 pm »

It is my understanding that teenage pu$$y tastes different from twenty-five-to-thirtysomething pu$$y, which is different from middle-age pu$$y, even on the same woman.  In fact, a lady can taste vastly different from one week to the next due to the smaller changes in body chemistry the occur over the course of a menstrual cycle. 

A certain gent I know much prefers the flavour of..."mature" pu$$y to teenage pu$$y, which may explain the difference here.  If inev's experience has been with younger women, he might very well just not like the taste of girls in his particular age range. 

Nothing wrong with that, as long as you go down regardless.  I mean, sometimes cum tastes bitter, that doesn't absolve ladies of their blowjob responsibilities.  As long as it's not a matter of hygiene (and I firmly believe that a considerate lady or gent will bathe or shower for the occasion), A Gentleman Goes Down, full stop, end of story. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: (10-17-2007) The Perfect Thing To Say, Ever
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2007, 03:22:51 pm »

Now I'm thinking about blind taste-testing.  I wonder if I could get a grant.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

Mr Trout

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65528
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 493
    • View Profile
Re: (10-17-2007) The Perfect Thing To Say, Ever
« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2007, 03:46:04 pm »

It is my understanding that teenage pu$$y tastes different from twenty-five-to-thirtysomething pu$$y, which is different from middle-age pu$$y, even on the same woman.  In fact, a lady can taste vastly different from one week to the next due to the smaller changes in body chemistry the occur over the course of a menstrual cycle. 

That is fascinating, and something to look forward to. I was an extremely awkward teenager, so I did not get much play at that point in my life, though I did taste one "Teenage Pussy" (sung to the tune of "Teenage Wasteland"). I regret that I was so nervous, and it being a one-time thing, that I do not recall what the flavors were like. Much like the first time I had tried scotch I did not know how to appreciate the flavor. I have since only tasted lady-juices aged between 25 and 34 years and have experienced such a wide variety in flavors that I cannot imagine middle-age making more of a difference than one ladies particular chemistry does.

And Inevitable? Don't get discouraged. To continue with the scotch analogy, a fine vag is an acquired taste. Just keep at it and you will learn to appreciate its subtleties.You are a young and, from what I've gathered through my lurking, an attractive young gentleman. You have no problems, only solutions for the many delicious ladies walking around that beautiful campus.
Logged

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile
Re: (10-17-2007) The Perfect Thing To Say, Ever
« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2007, 04:32:27 pm »

I have since only tasted lady-juices aged between 25 and 34 years and have experienced such a wide variety in flavors --

I'm a man and I'm a bit creeped out. Just puttin' it out there, sexual relations and smarm don't always, er, taste great together.
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up