Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Dude abides.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Reminding me what it's all about...  (Read 1467 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

slink

  • Moderator
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Reminding me what it's all about...
« on: October 24, 2003, 10:49:33 pm »

Well, since his last works, I have spent a good few months being bored by new releases that looked tempting, and the few things I found, new, that were at all intriguing were snippets of the forthcomings...
Desert Sessions 9 & 10 finally out. And they're superb!
I am of course obsessed by anything Homme puts his hand to, but it really is a great album/ep's.
Featuring a mass of artists, and making much use of getting PJ Harvey in, it's just a bunch of cool people making great music together. No hang-ups. No trying to satisfy people, no trying to satisfy the fuck*ng media!
It's just an album about music. None of the lyrics are trying to give some message about something or other.
Definitely one to check out if you have liked anything else by Homme, and well worth checking out bits of if you haven't yet made up your mind.
I believe you can still get "I Wanna Make it Wit'chu" over at thefade.net as mp3, though it's not the best track on the disc.
Well, it keeps me sated 'til the new Mark Lanegan releases. And I may get to finally see him live next month, if I'm lucky!
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Pages: [1]   Go Up