Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I shouldn't have to tell people not to hit me on the head nearly so often as I do.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: More music please  (Read 6437 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: More music please
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2007, 11:34:15 pm »

Love Fool is a violation of the Geneva Convention. It goes beyond "Ear Worm" into the realm of Tactical Offensive Weapon.

A song so dangerous, it almost destroyed the band that created it.
Logged

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: More music please
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2007, 08:00:44 am »

I'm grooving to Anthony Hamilton. His smokey, soulful voice makes me want to have make-outs all day long. Tracks I recommend: Lucille (a cover of the old country classic), I'm a Mess, Southern Stuff.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up