Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That the second best way to sound like a noob is to ask why robot and pants are censored?

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: WTF Canadians?  (Read 7981 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: WTF Canadians?
« Reply #45 on: December 15, 2007, 11:34:40 am »

Smoking is for kings.  The sweet refreshment is worth anything.

Cigarettes and pipes are kingly.  But, the best are cigars, because the people not smoking them suffer while I sit back in bliss.  Godlike, perhaps.
Logged
ACHIEVE

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: WTF Canadians?
« Reply #46 on: December 15, 2007, 01:56:19 pm »

I'll take you a step further, I roll cigarettes when I drive.  I can make an turn in the OKC metro area with my knees.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up