Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Today's Kim Jong-il Fact™: North Korean state media reports that Kim routinely shoots three or four holes-in-one per round. (Wikipedia)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hollywood's Hotest  (Read 11270 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

slink

  • Moderator
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Hollywood's Hotest
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2003, 06:27:14 pm »

Quote from: "jldunston"

average, incidentally, is ~4-5" in the US


Wow, glad I'm not American! UK average is supposed to be about 6".
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Hollywood's Hotest
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2003, 08:03:19 pm »

There is way too much wang in this thread. I'm going back to the Party Hard thread on Dumbrella to check out some boobies.

But I will say, re: lesbian porn—let's hear it for strap-ons! Two girls, but still definitely hardcore. Life is good
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Hollywood's Hotest
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2003, 08:11:49 pm »

And on that note.  I think we've left the realm of sights at this point.  

THE END
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up