Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood If Twain were alive today, he would guffaw despite his benevolent befuddlement.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy Birthday AlohaDawg  (Read 3047 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Happy Birthday AlohaDawg
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2007, 01:00:05 pm »

Dude.

My love and best wishes to you.  No matter what shit you have to go through, You..Are..Rad..

Shitty times must end.  Things will get better.

  At least that's what I keep telling myself.

Yeah, hang in there.

I have no idea what kind of shit your sister went through. That's rough. It is good that you've been able to be the bigger man and just forgive and move on with your life. But really, while it may be cowardly for her to inflict that kind of emotional abuse, I also think it's damn cowardly for a man to beat defenseless children who depend on him for love, food, and shelter. It sounds like you had a hella emotional day. I hope that things get better.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up