Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Do you love saying "Canadian bacon"?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Merch - GOF Poster, The Old Cement Bridge Poster  (Read 1716 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
New Merch - GOF Poster, The Old Cement Bridge Poster
« on: January 28, 2008, 02:27:11 am »

Wow. These are really nice. I dig the old Hardy Boys cover style artwork on the GOF poster.

http://www.achewood.com/shop/posters_main.php
Logged

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile
Re: New Merch - GOF Poster, The Old Cement Bridge Poster
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2008, 04:10:07 pm »

It's a natural evolution in print technology from the 1943 version, plus you have the Sarney legacy.  I wasn't interested in the first one until I saw the second one and now I want them both.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up