Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

What we need more of is science.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need table @ San Diego Comicon  (Read 1201 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Death Ray

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 151
    • View Profile
    • Deep Fried, webcomics' dirty little secret
Need table @ San Diego Comicon
« on: March 10, 2008, 04:14:15 pm »

If any of you are setting up at the San Diego Comicon this year, or know someone who is, I would like to split a small press table (or buy someone's Artist Alley table). My original plan to split one with a friend fell through and now I am desperately trying to find an alternative.

If you can help, my e-mail is beepo@whatisdeepfried.com. Thanks!
Logged

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: Need table @ San Diego Comicon
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2008, 11:45:07 am »

I'll see if anyone I know knows someone.
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.
Pages: [1]   Go Up