Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I shouldn't have to tell people not to hit me on the head nearly so often as I do.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tampires Brand Tampons  (Read 1517 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Tampires Brand Tampons
« on: February 28, 2008, 12:40:10 am »

Logged

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Tampires Brand Tampons
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2008, 04:40:47 am »

Sometimes I am glad that I live by myself and that there is no risk of someone seeing my page history.
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Tampires Brand Tampons
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2008, 04:48:40 am »

There's an old middle-school era joke about a vampire making a cup of tea.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Tampires Brand Tampons
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2008, 04:13:17 pm »

The animated tampon reminds me of Marshie. 

Then again, so does the map. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Tampires Brand Tampons
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2008, 04:27:45 pm »

Then again, so does the map. 

I once said to Mrs. del Vaca, "Imagine what sex with Map would be like."

"Do you know the way to the clitoris?  Well I know the way to the clitoris!"
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Tampires Brand Tampons
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2008, 08:12:14 pm »

Learned and enthusiastic.  The perfect lover. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson
Pages: [1]   Go Up