Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood New Roast Beef band name: THE DATA-TONES

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How Bugs Do It  (Read 1973 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
How Bugs Do It
« on: May 06, 2008, 11:15:47 pm »

http://www.sundancechannel.com/greenporno

Moderately safe for work.  Nothing graphic, but the URL might trip some red flags, and you definitely want to wear headphones for this one. 

This is...I mean, I'm not usually into...you know...film...but this stuff is genius. 

Wombat, I know you're scared.  Click anyway.  I promise, you'll like it. 

My favorite is the bee, although the snail is a close second. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: How Bugs Do It
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2008, 04:34:27 am »

Unavailable in my area apparently - not distributed outside the US according to the message I get.  Too bad, Isabella Rosselini is hot.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Toaster

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 193
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 629
  • I'll have you slayed!
    • View Profile
Re: How Bugs Do It
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2008, 02:52:01 pm »

Jesus Effing Christ. I watched this right after reading the thread about caterpillars and how juicy they are. I am using my thighs to protect my genitals. From the imaginary insects. They are Scary.
Logged
My OCD makes me care about things.
Pages: [1]   Go Up