Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Jumping jacks, flinging myself off of low decks, yelling into an empty bottle of carrot juice. Trying to get in writing mode.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: March 7 2008- He'd be more like a basenji dammit  (Read 17197 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: March 7 2008- He'd be more like a basenji dammit
« Reply #90 on: March 27, 2008, 10:45:44 pm »

I wasn't saying that Led Zeppelin are bad, LFM. Some of their stuff is awesome. I just meant that at some point I realized they weren't what I wanted to listen to, other than certain songs.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up