Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood Would The Pet Shop Boys be nice to have over for Thanksgiving, or would they be a pain in the ass? It's really hard to tell.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Victims of the space race  (Read 4023 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Victims of the space race
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2008, 03:39:10 am »

Mark this day in your calendar, boys and girls. The end times they are a comin'.

Well they do live in Seattle after all and I was in Utah when they played in Houston and in Houston when they played Utah.

I'll get a picture of it when I go to Seattle next year.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up