Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"Artists need to make money to eat and to continue to make art. Artists used to rely on middlemen to collect their money on their behalf, thereby rendering themselves innocent of cash-handling in the public eye. Artists will now be coming straight to you (yes YOU, you who want their music, their films, their books) for their paychecks. Please welcome them. Please help them. Please do not make them feel badly about asking you directly for money.” -Amanda Palmer

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: 17 April 2008 - Like way over three percent crazy  (Read 3081 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

iron_felix

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 65
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 373
    • View Profile
Re: 17 April 2008 - Like way over three percent crazy
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2008, 08:16:04 pm »

Ever since the ChatSack arc I've found myself holding out this irrational hope that arcs like this will spin off on some awesome tangent.  It seems paradoxical, but the less I am entertained by a story arc, the more disappointed I am to see it come to an end.

Of course, they're not quite out of the police station yet.  There's still a small chance....
See?  See?  There I go again!  I should know better by now.
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: 17 April 2008 - Like way over three percent crazy
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2008, 11:49:07 pm »

I kind of like where this has gone, certainly way better than the initial super-british gags of the first week.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up