Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I shouldn't have to tell people not to hit me on the head nearly so often as I do.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Blogs of Late April 2008  (Read 1188 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Blogs of Late April 2008
« on: April 28, 2008, 03:28:43 am »

Wow, no love for the blogs at all this month. He didn't post any until like the 21st and it took 6 days to even get a thread.

For your consideration.
Take THAT Chef Duff. This is actually pretty awesome and I wish I was this cool

The Story of My Hair.
Way to rub it in for us non-fictional hair-losers.

How ABSOLUTELY INSENSITIVE.
This might be my favorite blog post ever. If there's anything better than Mr. Bear writing about a Rod Huggins film I have yet to hear about it.
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Blogs of Late April 2008
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2008, 09:41:44 am »

Is it just me or has it been a while since we've been able to bathe in the glory of full-on douchebag Pat? I miss those days.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Blogs of Late April 2008
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2008, 04:15:11 pm »

Too late, Philippe! If only you'd posted this sooner, I had french fries last night that would have been perfect for Spaghetti Philippo!
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Blogs of Late April 2008
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2008, 05:57:49 pm »

Quote
This is super-good because I never have any money ever to get a hamburger, but I still get to be with the gang.

...they expect Phillipe to pay for his own burger?
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Blogs of Late April 2008
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2008, 06:22:07 pm »

No, I think that's why they give him the fries.  Fries of pity.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.
Pages: [1]   Go Up