Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood The bus is crossing Klickitat St., home of Ramona Quimby. It's pretty swank these days. No sign of Nosmo King.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Men in fezzes are unpredictable - May 30 2008  (Read 4620 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Men in fezzes are unpredictable - May 30 2008
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2008, 01:43:47 pm »

Ten bucks or highest bidder.  We accept PayPal. 

Actual size: 27" circumference, 10" from top of nose to tip of tail. 

So I exaggerated a bit.  But it...feels bigger.  It feels bigger in your brain, when you look at it.   

That's what I tell Pedro, too. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up