Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I got mad about Robert Fripp's "music" again. I need to go to bed.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: 13 May 2008 - Finns Dream of Tridents  (Read 3674 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: 13 May 2008 - Finns Dream of Tridents
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2008, 07:42:15 am »

It was the general reason for a strip not being up on time, i.e. Onstad was too busy drinking and beating his wife to be bothered posting one. I remember Jough being the main proponent of this theory but I wasn't around when it started.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up