Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that nobody but Wombat notices what is in the News Box?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Just put a towel over my ass and call me Marley, toots - May 27 2008  (Read 4202 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

colmore

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 56
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 379
  • Sorry Mom, Sorry Dad, Sorry College
    • View Profile
Re: Just put a towel over my ass and call me Marley, toots - May 27 2008
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2008, 02:38:28 am »

Just because achewood gets chatty every once in a while doesn't mean it's turning into a hipsters saying starky things about dating each other comic.

I hate you for making me discover that thing.
Logged
In Capitalist America, bank robs you!

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile
Re: Just put a towel over my ass and call me Marley, toots - May 27 2008
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2008, 04:00:59 am »

hipsters saying starky things about dating each other comic.

I think you mean "snarky", unless in today's installment Marten is going to tell Dora "I am IRON MAN!".


Yes, I still read Questionable Content
Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise

colmore

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 56
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 379
  • Sorry Mom, Sorry Dad, Sorry College
    • View Profile
Re: Just put a towel over my ass and call me Marley, toots - May 27 2008
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2008, 05:11:45 am »

I'm guessing that's not going to happen, because that might not suck.
Logged
In Capitalist America, bank robs you!

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Just put a towel over my ass and call me Marley, toots - May 27 2008
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2008, 12:25:45 pm »

Just because achewood gets chatty every once in a while doesn't mean it's turning into a hipsters saying starky things about dating each other comic.

I hate you for making me discover that thing.

I can't help looking at that comic once in a while. I think I like the drawing. Couldn't someone make him make it about something entirely different, with the same drawing?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: Just put a towel over my ass and call me Marley, toots - May 27 2008
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2008, 02:54:26 pm »

You mean like this one?
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: Just put a towel over my ass and call me Marley, toots - May 27 2008
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2008, 06:34:13 pm »

Does anyone else imagine that Onstad often feels like a college student with a past due paper? Spending his time unshowered and sleep-deprived, eyes fixed on a computer screen?
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

colmore

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 56
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 379
  • Sorry Mom, Sorry Dad, Sorry College
    • View Profile
Re: Just put a towel over my ass and call me Marley, toots - May 27 2008
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2008, 09:42:53 pm »

Back in my paper-writing days, I found that some of my best work got done at 3:00 AM.
Logged
In Capitalist America, bank robs you!

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: Just put a towel over my ass and call me Marley, toots - May 27 2008
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2008, 05:28:03 pm »

I think you mean "snarky", unless in today's installment Marten is going to tell Dora "I am IRON MAN!".


Yes, I still read Questionable Content

Now look what you made me do! 

Dammit, people.  Dammit. 

I like the way he writes women. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Just put a towel over my ass and call me Marley, toots - May 27 2008
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2008, 03:22:08 pm »

I stopped reading QC because I realized that I hated the way he thinks. If that makes sense.

I could handle it not being funny, up to a point, but then I realized that I disagree with him about Morals and Human Nature and big stuff like that.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up