Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Italian food is like pornography. I can’t define it, but I know when I have paid too much.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: 20 May 2008 -- all sober on hick tipple  (Read 7191 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: 20 May 2008 -- all sober on hick tipple
« Reply #60 on: June 16, 2008, 03:53:09 pm »

Sorry.  Potato is one of the few substances that is no improved by the addition of chocolate. 

Potatoes are improved by the addition of bacon, however.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up